Our terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. These general conditions and our general warranty conditions described below are an integral part of the contract. The customer, hereinafter referred to as (O), accepts them fully and without reservation by waiving its own terms and conditions.
2. The contract is an agreement for the supply of materials or the performance of intellectual work that the supply, assistance in installation,
General Warranty Conditions
17. Unless otherwise stated, all our IBAs are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of commissioning for the mechanical and electromechanical equipment. If commissioning is later than the date of purchase, the warranty will be extended to a maximum of 36 months from the date of purchase, but cannot exceed 2 years from the date of commissioning. To take advantage of this extension, (O) will need to provide proof of the date of commissioning and the date of purchase.
18. The tank(s) are guaranteed for 10 years.
19. The warranty does not cover the provision of services or parts resulting from improper use