On the basis of our “concepts that drive society” we give meaning to our business activities on a daily basis. In everything we do, our core values come first: simple – smart -solid – sure – supportive – sustainable. We closely monitor changes in legislation and share our knowledge and experience creating value for our clients, customers and prescribers.
Through our brand guarantees and brand promises, you can count on us:
- For installation pleasure: Deliveries “plug&play”, ready for immediate connection which can save considerable money and time when installed on site. In addition, less residual waste is generated in the yards.
- As a reliable guide: Clear, straightforward and well-organized information ensures you make the right choice. Professional points of contact in each region ensure that you are offered the most effective, reliable and economical solution with ease of use and minimal operating costs at its core.
- Our Associated Services: As an integral service provider, we provide practical & technical support. “Unburdening” our customers is central to this.
This “worry-free“approachdoes not stop with the delivery, even after that we offer your end customers replacement parts and or maintenance contracts to ensure their continued operation. Through our “Eco academies” and “Lunch & Learns” we regularly organize professional practical trainings. Do not hesitate to contact us for this.
Dear customers, we are thinking with you. With our innovative product solutions, climate adaptive thinking and comprehensive services, we have been an extension of your business since 1910.
Thank you for this! After all, together with you, we make the difference in our markets!
With our entire eco-concrete water technologies team, we are at your service every day!
Why eco-concrete water technologies
Our terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. These general conditions and our general warranty conditions described below are an integral part of the contract. The customer, hereinafter referred to as (O), accepts them fully and without reservation by waiving its own terms and conditions.
2. The contract is an agreement for the supply of materials or the performance of intellectual work that the supply, assistance in installation,
General Warranty Conditions
17. Unless otherwise stated, all our IBAs are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of commissioning for the mechanical and electromechanical equipment. If commissioning is later than the date of purchase, the warranty will be extended to a maximum of 36 months from the date of purchase, but cannot exceed 2 years from the date of commissioning. To take advantage of this extension, (O) will need to provide proof of the date of commissioning and the date of purchase.
18. The tank(s) are guaranteed for 10 years.
19. The warranty does not cover the provision of services or parts resulting from improper use