SEPTIC TANKS V7
The septic tank is fed with black sewage (toilets) only. Grey wastewater (kitchen, bathroom, laundry room …) possibly first purified via a grease trap, is discharged directly into the sewerage system.
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Black water enters the first compartment (= largest compartment).
- On connection: the highest socket is the inlet.
- Did you know that every septic tank should be equipped with an additional vent?
- The septic tank should be emptied at regular intervals. After emptying, the tank should be refilled with clean water.
- Please respect the minimum dimensions of the manhole so that all compartments are always accessible for inspection and maintenance.
PLUG & PLAY
- “Plug & play”: simple connection by means of sliding socket at the risk of pushing away the cap at the inlet. The necessary parts for proper operation are already provided and pre-assembled. This will save you time & money.
- Risk of incorrect connection is minimized by “plug & play” system.
Technical info & options
We are happy to inform you as fully and clearly as possible. Herewith you will find an overview of the technical specifications of our septic tanks, together with links to the extensive technical data sheets in PDF format.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact get in touch. We are happy to help you.