Getting the waste water from industrial processes under control is an important condition for the ecological and economic operation of an industrial site. We can help industrial customers map their water use.
We have the following techniques available to minimize the impact of industrial processes on the environment:
- Mechanical pre-treatment by means of sludge traps, vortex separators, coalescence -& lamella separators and granule separators;
- Grease separators for industrial nutrient production sites;
- Protection of industrial buffers by means of coating and/or lining;
- Closing the process water loops and limiting water use by using micro and ultrafiltration solutions
- Purification of waste water from milking installations;
- Bridging differences in height with the help of pump wells that are custom designed for the customer and the location and delivered PLUG&PLAY;
- Measurement and control systems for monitoring (process) parameters.
Some products in the spotlight
When oils, heavy metals, phosphates, toxic elements such as hexavalent chromium or cyanides, are present in the wastewater, a physicochemical removal of these polluting components from the wastewater constitutes a necessary preliminary treatment step for the proper functioning of a biological treatment plant.
Today, people use a wide range of different types of plastics. However, the benefit of plastic's multi-purpose use is overshadowed by an ever-increasing problem: environmental pollution from plastic waste. Although much of the plastic used is recycled, a large percentage still ends up in the ocean unintentionally.
The venturi - measuring ducts in concrete are open ducts with a rectangular or parabolic cross section in which a constriction (throat) is provided according to standardized dimensions, in accordance with Vlarem 2 art. 22.214.171.124.