ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW METER
Electromagnetic flow measurement is a closed system for the determination of flow in wastewater streams.
Success needs preparation
- professional guidance from design to commissioning
- design by means of an easy to fill in dimensioning form
- delivery “plug & play” on site, with unique features, adapted to local requirements
- the contractor’s task is limited to the core business, no risk of unforeseen additional work
- smart disassembly features for easy maintenance
- compact custom solution
- in accordance with current legislation
- attention to specific placement issues, cable extensions and extensions of risers
Electromagnetic flow meters are precision measuring instruments built into self-compacting concrete tubs. This device is suitable for determining the flow rate of virtually any electrically conductive liquid, as well as substances such as sludge; pulp and paste.
Due to the magnetic field, the device can be used to measure flow rates up to 10 m/s and a minimum conductivity of 3 µS/cm, when using a synchronized static field. The entire measuring device consists of a flow sensor and a special transmitter.
The watertight connections, inlets and outlets as well as other feed-throughs are directly molded into the production process. As a result, watertightness is guaranteed. The raw materials used are BENOR approved.
- Reliable measurement with constant accuracy with an inlet length of 0 x DN and no pressure loss
- Flexible technology – sensor with fixed or lap-joint process connections
- Suitability for application – corrosion protection according to EN ISO12944 for underground or submerged installations
- Improved plant availability – sensor meets specific industry requirements
- Safe operation – no need to open the instrument
- Time-saving local operation without additional software and hardware – integrated web server
- Integrated verification and growth detection – Heartbeat Technology